photo classroomclassybanner_zps5cb71716.jpg

new home

 photo new home_zpskk9myqsy.jpg

Monday, November 11, 2013

Recommiting to Blogging

I abandoned this blog.  I didn't want to do that.  I had HUGE hopes for this blog, but then, as it always does, life happened.  For the last six months,  big, big changes have been happening!  I moved from southeast Pennsylvania to northeast Ohio so my boyfriend and me could really start our lives together.  I also have been applying to full time jobs like a madwoman, got re-certified to teach in Ohio, and have been subbing to keep an income.  Everything has been exciting and scary and has taken a lot of adjustment, but here I am now, ready to recommit to this blog.  I still have HUGE hopes for it and am really going to work on giving it the love it deserves.

If you look around, you'll see I've done a little redesigning.  I hope to continue upgrading the blog's design to make it reflect me the most.  In the meantime, though, I will be making more posts and sharing much more about my recent lifestyle changes!

Coming up next:  A detailed post about moving out and starting life as an adult!

Thanks for visiting Classroom Classy and remembering me while I was on hiatus!




No comments:

Post a Comment