photo classroomclassybanner_zps5cb71716.jpg

new home

 photo new home_zpskk9myqsy.jpg

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome!

My first post!  How exciting!  Welcome to my blog, Classroom Classy!  I'm Rachel, and you can find out more about me and what will be featured on my blog on the About this Blog page.  This post won't be super long, and I really just wanted to get my first post out of the way so I can get to real entries!

A short preview of what will be coming up soon:

-Professional/Casual outfits of the day
-Book review of The Fault in Our Stars
-How it feels to be a substitute teacher
-DIY Chevron Monogram Canvas

Thank you for checking out my blog, and I hope you'll be back to see what's next!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Rachel! Entering the blog world is so exciting! Excited to see the professional outfits :-) All of us working girls need them!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete